Dugro of Dumex is a brand from one big Manufacture in France, UK, and Germany. The first three years of life is the critical period for a child overall development. During this period, ensuring a balanced nutrition is essential to the overall grow and development for your child. That’s why Dumex?® proudly introduce Dugro Step 3. Give your child well rounded development with Precinutri.
DHA* is important building blocks for development of the brain and eyes.* Applicable from 2-3 years.
LcFOS a dietary fiber to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
VITAMIN A, C & ZINC contribute to normal immune function.
CALCIUM, VITAMIN D for strong bones and teeth.?
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the feed.
2. Boil cleaned bottle/ cup in clean drinking water for 10 minutes.
3. Boil drinking water 5 minutes; let it cool until 70°C.
4. Pour correct amount of previously boiled warm (70°C) water into cup.
5. Add correct number of scoops, levelled off, of ‘Dugro step 3’. Use a spoon to stir the cup of milk gently until the powder dissolves.
6. Immediately cool to feeding temperature by holding the cup under cold running tap water, or by placing in a container of cold or iced water. So that you do not contaminate the feed, make sure that the level of the cooling water is below the top of the cup.
7. Dry the outside of the cup with a clean or disposable cloth.
8. Check the temperature of the feed by dripping a little onto the inside of your wrist. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. It it still feels hot, cool some more before feeding.
Add 5 level scoops (36g) of ‘Dugro Step 3’ milk powder to one glass (190ml) of boiled warm ( 70c) water. Stir well before drinking. Prepare only one feed at a time. Discard unused feed.
RECOMMENDED INTAKE PER DAY:
For after 2 years to 3 years: Recommended 2 – 3 glasses per day. For 4 years to 9 years: Recommended 2 glasses per day.
Use before expiry date on the bottom of the tin. Store in a cool, dry place before and after opening to ensure freshness. After opening, close tin tightly using lid provided and use contents within 3 weeks. Do not keep it in the refrigerator.
Breast feeding is the best for babies. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the ?rst six months of life.
Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate food while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond.
Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
For more information, please contact our toll free line at 1800-212 160